hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Saturday, December 24, 2005
Saturday, December 24, 2005

26 December is coming. Tomorrow's 25th! And after that, a good good rest! :)
My father's coming home for Christmas todayyy!!!Made cheesecake for him and for Christmas tomorrow. Somehow I feel I'll be passing a pretty blue christmas..I mean, I don't have any planned outings or family gatherings or vacation...sian. Stuck in Singapore. The year is ending, my sister is fretting about the first 3 months. Ha! Who told her to get into RJC for first three months...
I was half-asleep throughout today, I mean if I stand and I close my eyes, I'll really just fall asleep like that. With homework done and no exams or tests coming, I get wu liao. And so what does wu liao people do when their computer and laptop were taken up and there is no books to read, no DVDs to watch? Walk around the house, try to fix a jigsaw puzzle and ended up knocking head on the table because of sleepiness and then decided once again that walking is the safest activity.
Tomorrow performance...I hope all went well. Ok larh, something is bound to go wrong...BUT nevermind. Two performances only, two times to go wrong only. ^.^
Yesterday, went out for Cartan and Cheryl after visiting Mei Yi who was confined to her house. Met Amy, haa, miss her...I WANT THAT CHOCOLATE FONDUE!! But it is expensive and we're not part of labour force yet...haiz.
Today, I learnt a new expression>> [>0<] The > and < is supposed to be a mathematical "greater (lesser) than or equal to" sign...but I don't see it on my keyboard..or on blogger either. And the 0 is supposed to be a square...
Can't wait for 10pm where I eat the cake and I sleep. Joyeux Noel et bonne annee!